REVISED Arlington Driving Directions

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Sun, 02 Jul 2000 12:43:25 EDT

Unfortunately, my directions may be useless for people coming up I-95 from
the South.  MAJOR PROBLEM is where I-395 and I-495 intersect.  The area
known as the Mixing Bowl is under construction for the next umpteen years
causing major traffic delays.  You might want to exit I-95 at Exit 161 and
take Route 1 North, Richmond Highway into Crystal City.  Make sure if you
need a rest stop, you don't go further than Dale City! You might want to
carry a Virgina Highway map, free at rest stops, and listen to the radio,
AM1500 for traffic information.  Weather and traffic on the 8's!

As you may know, us Marylanders only go into Virginia when we absolutely
have to, and visa versa!

Again, happy trails, and be prepared for major delays on I-95 coming from
the South.

Carol Beigel