parking at teh Hyatt

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 20:06:19 -0400

Does anybody know,...

1)  Can one just drive into and out of the Hyatt's parking facility at will,
or is it necessary to go through someone at the front desk who then contacts
a 'garage attendant' to go get your car and bring it to you...? or can one
just come and go?  (And is said attendant going to expect a TIP? <anybody
know how much?>)

2)  Is the parking garage open 24 hours, or is there a time of day or night
that it's closed?  (In other words, can I get in or out when I want to,
which may be at odd hours?)

Just wondering.  Around these parts, you pretty much come and go as you
please.  You park your car where you expect it to be when you're ready for
it again, and if you happen to leave your keys in it, it'll probably be
there for you anyway.  I'm no city boy, that's for sure.  I drive a pick-up
truck, not a Cadillac or a Lincoln.  I wear a work shirt & blue jeans, not a
jacket and tie.  I wear shoes that are comfortable, not ones that meet a
certain social standard.  I'm just as happy with a pot of bean soup as a 5
course meal, and a good ol' hard pretzel would be as good as any dessert
that they had to light on fire.

Makes me wonder how many people I'll offend... <grin>..., being one, shall
we say challenged in the social skills??...  ;-)

See ya soon...

Brian T.