salary

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 04 Jul 2000 17:16:39 -0400

I guess it just goes to show that it's hard to get correct data on things like
these.  In the PTG's own survey done a couple years ago, I'm quite sure about
half of the respondents reported an income of $20,000 or less annually from
piano service.  But who knows if they are fulltime or not?  Likely not.

Clyde