hopeless

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:10:49 -0400

>>... I think I had it figued out once that, on average, a piano owner has
>>the piano tuned 1.75 times during ownership, but it would take a few days
>>to confirm that one...
>>John Lillico, RPT
>
>That would be an interesting calculation to confirm, John.  Seems like it
>would take some time to do with all the nuances of pianos exchanging hands.
>Not certain if I would want to take the time to find out myself   :-)
>
>Keith McGavern
>Registered Piano Technician
>Oklahoma Chapter 731
>Piano Technicians Guild
>USA

I'm quicker than I thought. I just reviewed my "last visits" between July, 1998 and June, 1999 inclusive. There were 259 pianos which had been tuned by me on 520 occasions. So the 1.75 times above has just shot up to 2. Guess I'm doing a better job of educating my clientele.

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, Ontario