Sorry about that..

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:09:28 PDT

I apologize to any list-ees if my query regarding "SAT Help" was taken
wrong. (I feel like John Lennon after his "Jesus" statement! lol) I am very
comfortable taking FAC's and using my SAT II. I was just looking for a
comparison with other SAT II/III users as to what kind of numbers they were
getting from less than "well scaled" pianos, such as spinets, and espesially
  where you find wound bichords at F3. I am also aware of using 2 pages in
memory, or tuning the first plain wire string AFTER F3, then storing that
number on F6. I was just curious to compare what I was getting with others
in the same/similar situation. I should have been more specific.

Regards,

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG