Wurlitzer Bass Sustain problem

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:27:54 -0700

Many years ago a tech friend once told me that you should always be prepared
when servicing pianos at  "Any church that has more than six words in it's
name"!!  Ha!  Seems that pianists in these kinds of Hallelujah yelling and
tambourine shaking churches think that the sustain pedal is a percussion device,
(i.e. bass drum pedal).  Fortunately many prefer to use draw bar type organs and
synthesizers.

Rob Goodale, RPT