What Clutter?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:46:56 -0500

In this particular case the "clutter" was coming from 2 members (John and
Roger) who I happen to know fairly well on and off the list (many of us do)
as being great assets to us.  I saw the post, chuckled and moved on.  It
took me about 3 seconds.  These kind of hard stances have come up _many
times_ over the years and have run several excellent contributors off.  _We
have lost more than we've gained_.

If you want more control over the list and are not willing to be a little
more flexible than comes natural for you, try going to the archives for your
"meat".  There, you have total control.  This has reminded me of why I
stopped posting months ago.  It is in my nature to occasionally joke and get
off the subject temporarily.  Many folks do. What some may not realize is
that relationships are formed here, too, and since we are human, it
sometimes appears that we are human.  Good thing in my opinion.  Also, if
everyone feels like there are lurkers who pick apart insignificant details,
they will be less likely to contribute their valuable opinion. Please don't
chase any more techs off.  Relax and learn to use the delete key.  Just my
humble and experienced (on this list) opinion.  Blast away.

P.S. And what the heck is a wee dram??

Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter