"Dial-a-Tech"... finding serial numbers..and off-topic nonsense.

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:45:21 -0600

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:16:19 -0400 "Phil Bondi" <tito@PhilBondi.com>
writes:
> ..and just yesterday, I found a cereal number
** Was that a "Kellog's or a Post's "cereal" number?????
Sorry, couldn't resist,
John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.

 on a Hardman Grand on
> the
> keyframe - i looked pretty silly for about a half an hr. while I
> tried to find
> it..i don't need manufacturers selectively placing cereal numbers to
> help me look
> silly.
>
> ..and while I'm here, my hat is off to Team 2000 for what seemed to
> me to be a
> pretty seamless Convention..
>
> ..also, since I passed the Written Exam in Arlington, can't I just
> have 1 letter
> after my name? pretty please??
>
> yea, I know it's spelled wrong, but I like it!,
>
> Rook R(ritten)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.