Optics: Technical, not piano - perhaps clutter

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:15:32 -0500

> this is a real, actual, no fault, low risk, honest,
>> nothing up
>> my sleeve request for whatever pertinent factual information may be
>> extant
>> among the remaining readership.
>>

>Oh, this is frightening!
>les bartlett

Oh now, don't sound so worried. I'm just accumulating points against the
next offense. <G> Meeting old names with new faces in Arlington, I think I
actually convinced a few of them that I was really relatively harmless.
Don't want to blow my cover until I get a worthy cause. It's early yet, and
Babakazoo'll be back soon enough.

Looking forward to the next time we can get together and compare aberrant
musings.

Ron N