Re: August Förster pianos

Larry lbeach@sfu.ca
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:19:44 -0700

I have tuned a few recent August Förster pianos (3-5 years old).  They
appear to be based upon slightly older Petrof designs from about 5-8 years
ago.  I found them to be decent and competent pianos, and would expect them
to perform as well as any Petrof.  I have always liked the tone quality of
Petrof uprights, and I wasn't let down by the August Förster.

Larry Beach
RPT, Vancouver BC, Canada