PTG Technical Bulletin #2 (Regulation) Question.

Douglasmahard@AOL.COM Douglasmahard@AOL.COM
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:03:16 EDT

Hey Wim,

On my tech bulletins it clearly states "note" not key.  I'm looking at the
little caption to the right of the drawing of the grand action on the
bulletin.  So in my mind damper adjustments are out of the picture.  Besides,
I'm totally confused with what your implying with "key" instead of "note".
Not all keys have dampers, or did you mean something else?

Boy, I was amazed at some of the obvious "points" I missed, like hammer
traveling and burn -in...

I am compiling my list of 35 using all the comebacks on this question and
will post said list tomorrow.  I'm up to 30 "points" on my list to make me
happy with how I'm interpreting what the bulletin says.

Keep them coming folks.

Ron, you got a laugh out of me.

Doug Mahard