PTG Technical Bulletin #2 (Regulation) Question.

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:29:34 -0400

>From beginning to end I have some 50 items on my list for a
complete regulation.  I include such items as cleaning the
piano, the keys, tightening the bench bolts and everything
in between.  There are esoteric adjustments we all encounter
but those will be unique to a particular situation.

A complete check list is available in my "Guide" for
vertical and grand regulation that will take you from
beginning to end for any piano.

For $5 you can have it all from the home office.

		Newton