Unbelieveable !

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:37:02 -0500

That happened to me Brian.  Last year. Long story as to how such a weird
thing could be, but it happened.  I eventually did get paid.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter
lafargue@iamerica.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Brian Lawson
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 10:20 AM
To: pianotech
Subject: Unbelieveable !

Amazingly I went to a house today, the maid let me in and I tuned the piano,
no money left so I left my details. I just now got a call from the owner of
the house asking why I had tuned his piano? It turns out the customer I
should have tuned gave me the wrong number and it was conincidence that the
house I went to had a piano else I would have seen the error - oh well,
maybe I'll get the tuning fee as the piano did need a tune.

Brian Lawson, RPT
Johannesburg, South Africa
Texoma International Chapter