Unbelieveable !

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:18:32 -0500

Whoa there Jimbo, look at a map. No way is Texoma International Chapter in
South Texas, that's why it's called TexOMA (as in OklahOMA). By the way,
congratulations to both of our recent members, Brian Lawson, RPT and Richard
Breckne, RPT. We had a great chapter meeting in Arlington and look forward
to our virtual chapter meetings this year.
Best,
Dale
Dale Probst, RPT
Proud member of the Texoma International Chapter, "The Biggest Little
Chapter in Texas!"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 10:52 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Unbelieveable !

<<"I just now got a call from the owner of
the house asking why I had tuned his piano?
Brian Lawson, RPT
Johannesburg, South Africa
Texoma International Chapter">>

Well Brian I don't know what else to expect from a new RPT who doesn't know
the difference between South Africa and South Texas!! :-)
Congratulations on passing the RPT exams!!!!
Jim Bryant (FL)