Voicing new Yamaha Hammers

Mmeade1pno@AOL.COM Mmeade1pno@AOL.COM
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:33:08 EDT

 I have squeezed a few, usually when I am in haste. Results are very good,
but I have not used it in fine situations. Anyone wo does should observe an
experienced tech perform the service in a careful way before doing much.
This type of voicing breaks fibers to achieve softening,instead of creating
space as needling does. The caution - if you need to build the hammer back up
- hardeners are more necessary. Therefore needling is more reversible,
squeezing more lasting