Mice In The Piano.

Carl W. Meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:26:59 -0700

An old maid called the vet because her cat didn't seem to be well.
He said "There's noting wrong with your cat except she's in a family way"
She said "That's impossible. She hasn't been out of the house except on a
leash."  About that time a tom cat crawled out from under the couch,
stretched and licked himself.  The Vet said "how about him??  The old maid
said "Don't be silly, He's her brother"

 <Wimblees@AOL.COM>
> To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Date: 7/18/00 4:46:42 PM
> Subject: Re: Mice In The Piano.
>
> In a message dated 7/18/00 2:09:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
> Vinny_Samarco@ima.connections.com writes:
>
> << Hi List,
>            Here in Northeastern B.C. Canada, my customers are having a
>            tremendous problem with mice both storing food in their
>            pianos, as well as making a meal of hammer and key felts.
>            What do you reccommend for piano protection?
>            Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
>                           Sincerely,
>                           Vinny Samarco
>   >>

> Not to smart about this, but a cat will keep mice away. As far as I know
if
> there are mice in the house, there is really no other way to keep mice
out of
> a piano.
>
> Willem

--- Carl W. Meyer, Santa Clara, Ca.