Spanish pianos? with a hint of Nordic squabble

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:10:29 +0000

Oh sheesh,

everyone knows that when speaking with a foreigner, a Nordic person uses
the singular Krona, and the plural Kroner.
Hey, I´m not writing Krónur here, even though it´s pronounced in a related way.

Summer´s fine thank you.  Those Arizona people who were laughing at ME in
December are hereby granted a reciprocal haha.

I´m leaving for Mallorca next week, aren´t there any Spanish pianos?
You know, managed to play an E on Chopin´s piano in Valldemosa some years
ago!  What a feeling!

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland