Who's Andy?

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:26:14 -0500

>Can someone tell me what a "list owner" is and.... who is Andy?
>
>As there are probably a dozen or more others on here using this facility,
>this is a serious question. To whom do we owe our thanks?
>
>Thanks.
>
>John Lillico, RPT
>Oakville, Ontario

Andy is Andy Rudoff, Associate member of PTG in Boulder, CO.

The PTG's ptg.org domain runs on Andy's server, for which, to my
knowledge, Andy has never accepted any payment from PTG. (PTG offered.)

Andy as "list owner", maintains the list, sees that everything is working
properly, and receives all the error messages when persons send messages
that the server doesn't understand or that the server has been set to
hold until a human takes a look.

PTG owes Andy a great debt.

Kent Swafford