Mice In The Piano.

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:12:47 -0700

Vinny,

I just found an interesting web site. It discusses different ways of
eliminating pests, instructions for using different devices, baits, etc.

http://www.victorpest.com/frequent.htm
and click on mice.

People have been talking about cats. Ours hasn't earned his keep yet.
Now, our dog Tammy - she can catch a gopher!