pitch raise

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:30:45 PDT

  of all the pitch raises I do, only about 20% of
 > them to
 > call me in 6 months, and that is after I send them a reminder card.

That's pretty grim, methinks, though a nice statement of your tunings, or
the lack of perception of clients with which we deal........
les b

The reason they usually need a pitch raise is because they neglect their
pianos.  It is unlikely they are going to change their modus operandi (sp?)
because we tuned their piano once.

A customer who becomes your regular client will not need a pitch raise
because you will keep their piano in good shape and you will find that when
you arrive it is already in pretty good tune before you even start.

It takes awhile to get a full contingent of this kind of customer, but
eventually that's what you will have if you stick with it long enough.