Who's Andy & pianotech list lunch

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:51:43 PDT

And thank you, Andy, for making possible a world-wide exchange of
information, opinions, good will, and several other kinds of wills to mix
together on a daily basis.

les bartlett
houston tx

Having just arrived home from DC (we spent an extra week vacationing), I
have been wanting to write about my experience at the pianotech luncheon.
This is the perfect time because what I want to say is Thank You for the
list!

The luncheon was disorganized, expensive, and WONDERFUL!
You couldn't have wished for better!  Because of this great list and the
opportunity to exchange the things Les mentions above, not to mention the
bantering, joking and just plain friendly messages, we settled in for lunch
in a relaxed, friendly and open to all atmosphere.  I have not been on the
list for long and did not know some of the allusions to things and opened my
mouth showing my ignorance, but the laughter was friendly and I felt
included.  I have rarely, or maybe even never, seen a group of about 20
people who where relating to the group as a whole instead of breaking down
into little cliques and it was a great experience.

Later in the week there were many opportunities to meet with others on the
list and they were always very happy times as well as enlightening.  Andy
has provided us all with a wonderful opportunity to share our knowledge and
our caring with like minded individuals whom we could not get to know so
well in any other way because of the great distances between us.  THANK YOU
FOR THE LIST AND THANK ALL LISTEES (?) FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND HELP.

Diane