I need to say this just for the record

DavidR2464@AOL.COM DavidR2464@AOL.COM
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:48:42 EDT

Being an RPT doesn't make one the best piano tuner.  The person who tunes the
pianos where I work and my home isn't a RPT.   He studied at Perkins and he
taught me how to tune and repair.  Stated in Larry Fines Book only about 50%
of the tuners are RPT.  Just like belong to MENC doesn't make one a great
music educator.  I respect the people who pass the RPT test and hope one day
myself to if I desire but some of the RPTs that I have had conversations with
online and on other newsgroups think that there poop doesn't stink.  So to
those of you out there without and attitude God Bless You and keep inspiring
people to understand, learn and appreciate the piano.  To those of you out
there with this attitude that seems to put you above all others.  May I
remind you that RPT could also stand for ROYAL PAIN IN THE #$#@.

Sincerely,
DavidR2464