pianotech list lunch

Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:55:56 -0500

Joe,

At 11:28 07/21/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Robert,
>I too missed meeting many who it would have been nice to put a face to the
>posting. Yours included.

I did take some (digital) pictures at the lunchtime gettogether, and hope
to have more when my film gets developed and digitalized.  I'll try to post
a list of those people I captured, with hopes of blackmail... ;-}  I also
took some at other times and places.

I don't have a website and this list isn't set up for attachments, but
after the list is complied I'll privately send pictures to those who
request them.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Luther College, Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely,
and tomorrow a search party is starting.