Store technician needed

Paul Brown paulbrn@home.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:57:57 -0700

on 7/21/00 7:30 PM, John Lillico, RPT at staytuned@idirect.com wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Do you think they will take me on for a month until someone permanent comes
> along? I can be available in August.
>
> John Lillico, RPT
> Oakville, Ontario
>
>> There is a job opening for a technician who would like to relocate to
>> Kamloops, B.C.
>>
>> The post must be filled by the end of July. It's a very large store with a
>> Yamaha music school on the second floor.
>>
>> If anybody is interested, please let my know by e-mail and I will give the
>> information.
>>
>> Paul Brown, RPT
>> Southwest B.C. Chapter

I don't see a problem there John. I think he is in a real bind since a
friend of mine is leaving.  I'm quite surprised that you are responding -
however, its a super time of year out here.  At least it will give me more
time to find a suitable replacement.

I will call him tomorrow morning at about 9:30 our time. If you wish, call
him sometime after 1 pm our time.

The number is 1-800-663-5183. The store owner is Wilf and the store is:
World of Music in Kamloops.

Thanks for your interest.

Paul.