pianotech list lunch

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:34:08 PDT

I don't have a website and this list isn't set up for attachments, but
after the list is complied I'll privately send pictures to those who
request them.

Conrad,

  I enjoyed meeting you in Arlington and had fun talking with you,
especially about your trips to Europe.  I would love to receive some of your
pictures.  Also, a few days ago Clyde Hollinger was desperately calling for
you, probably you were still away visiting....

  Gonna go to bed early tonight (11:30 pm) so won't still be awake when you
get up!

  Diane