unsubscribing

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 14:54:02 -0400

shall be back after the trip.
My personal address is degen@telcel.net.ve=20

Also I have another question for the list, I need to buy a new Tunning =
hammer, some tuning tools, if anyone can let me know a of good place =
either in Miami or California or any place where I can order through =
Internet or e-mail, so I can have the things sent to where I am going to =
be in Miami. (It is much easier for me to bring them down with me, than =
import them to Venezuela)

Another question for you Guys, A customer of mine wants me to find him =
(if possible) a second hand, either rebuilt or in mint condition =
prefferably Hamburg also prefferably a Model M but could go up to B=20

See you over there

Elian