unsubscribing

Michael Malone cowboy@mpinet.net
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 16:54:58 -0400

Elian:  I'm closing up shop with piano repair and have 4 or 5 tuning =
kits for sale on eBay right now.  They are all quality Schaff hammers =
etc.  I've 30 years worth of piano tuning, repair equipment up for =
auction.  You might find whatever you need on there.  If you open this =
auction =20

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D383911386

then after my nick Mixalis click on the "view sellers other auctions" =
and I've over 100 auctions running at the moment. =20

I, also, need to unsubscribe, but, am not sure how too.

Michael in Orlando

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Elian Degen J.=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2000 2:54 PM
  Subject: unsubscribing

  My dear friends and Colleagues=20

  I am leaving for 20 days, I I do not remember how to UNSUBSCRIBE and =
SUBSCRIBE when I am back,  also I posted the next question again, I did =
not get answer before: I will be unsubscribing on Monday evening. and I =
shall be back after the trip.
  My personal address is degen@telcel.net.ve=20

  Also I have another question for the list, I need to buy a new Tunning =
hammer, some tuning tools, if anyone can let me know a of good place =
either in Miami or California or any place where I can order through =
Internet or e-mail, so I can have the things sent to where I am going to =
be in Miami. (It is much easier for me to bring them down with me, than =
import them to Venezuela)

  Another question for you Guys, A customer of mine wants me to find him =
(if possible) a second hand, either rebuilt or in mint condition =
prefferably Hamburg also prefferably a Model M but could go up to B=20

  See you over there

  Elian