Non-words -- last word?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 23:02:33 -0500

>For all y'all..........

Very good! This is, as I am instructed and informed by the official Possum
Woppers'  Guide to Least Northern Colloquialisms and Random Utterances of
Legendary Import, or GLNCRULI, indeed, the correct (though highly unlikely)
usage. Kudos, Reverend Jim.

> I have a broken Dag and I think it was broken because the Action Guide Block
>was fitted incorrectly to the Keyframe Strip and forced it into the Keyframe
>Stop. Question: Should I replace it with a Keyframe Hold Down? a Retaining
>Block?, or would a Screwhook serve just as well?
>Jim Bryant (FL)
>"I'm gonna hate myself in the mornin"

You are obviously in need of a local product who's (which's?) existence...
er... the existence of which you have obviously forgotten as a result of
having been out too often, or too long. A light application of Dag-Nabbit
will surely do the trick. A couple of minutes conversation with the lady in
the dry goods store should clearly indicate to you that the Keyframe Stop
has no other purpose than to control the propensity of certain unnamed but
otherwise universally suspected individuals, groups, factions, or variously
named organizations from indulging in the officially dreaded (but secretly
coveted) Keyframe Strip which is suspected, though unsubstantiated, to have
been performed, appreciated, and otherwise categorically denied at an
undisclosed number of Saturday night mixers in a small town just East of
your present domicile, by a variously but always reverently and glowingly
described young lady known only as Boom-Boom Brambach. This situation has,
quite reasonably by the reckoning of the Brambach phobic contingent of the
local populous, resulted in what is generally agreed upon as the dubious
administrative reaction heretofore known as the Keyframe Stop. The Keyframe
Hold Down contingent has other ideas altogether, ahem, and is currently
doing battle with the Administration et al, in an attempt to further their
own ends. The Administration, in retaliation, is working feverishly to
deploy their own Retaining Block, but are having some small troubles with
recruitment of troops to the cause. Due decorum would seem to indicate that
the remainder of this little scenario be left as an exercise to the
imagination of the reader.

I figure, what the heck, you'd just as well hate yourself now as later. <G>
Ron N