Non-words

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 23:41:15 -0500

>So, like, just out of curiosity, where was the luncheon? Brian Trout & I
>wandered around the thingamabobber for a while & could not find it. Sorry I
>missed it.

Behind Webb Phillips booth in the exhibition hall. A steadily growing
number of us paced back and forth between the two feeding stations, looking
hungry and confused until someone showed up and opened curtain number three
to reveal the tables. Out theory was that if we accumulated a big enough
crowd, looking hungry enough, someone would help us out if for no other
reason than to disarm us. It worked, and was sort of like winning a door prize.

Ron N