RPT exams

Michael McCoy mjmccoyrpt@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:32:16 -0400

Hi Matt (last name?)

 I have just recently been appointed the Northeast Region Rep for the
technical test sub-committee. At this point I have not been informed of my
duties but I believe one of them is to help you in this situation. I know
for sure we can accommodate a Technical exam for you here in Central
Pennsylvania (Harrisburg area) if you are willing to travel. I will also
look for a solution that would involve less travel if one exists.

 Contact me privately if you wish to arrange an exam in Pa.

Thanks,

Mike
~
Michael J McCoy RPT