RPT exams

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:04:55 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/00 12:31:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
RustRazor@AOL.COM writes:

<< Is there any simple solution for this or
 do I need to wait and travel to a convention to do this. - Matt
 (Suffolk cty, NY chapter) >>

You should be able to find someone to give the RPT Technical Exam (it is no
longer called the "Bench" exam) in another nearby Chapter.  You could also
take it at a Regional Seminar.  I believe there will be one in the Northeast
soon.  If you cannot find out who can give the Exam someplace near you,
contact the Examinations and Test Standards (ETS) chairman.  (The Home Office
will know who that is).

I would imagine there to be ample opportunity in your area.

Good Luck,

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin