Wash and Piano 300 trip.

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:04:31 -0500

Nope not mad.  Will be gone for 11 days. We are leaving in the morning
for Gettysburg with two horses to ride the battlefield. Pulling from
Clinton, IL with one stop in Ohio Thursday. I'm told riding the
battlefield on horseback is quite an experience. We plan to stall horses
and go into Washington on Sunday and Tuesday to visit Piano 300 and
other sites. Will drive to train station and leave truck there. Any
advice on where the rail line and parking would be available from
Gettysburg to Washington? Will be back on line in mid-aug.
Richard Snelson