RPT exams

Leila Joiner ljoiner@azstarnet.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:32:36 -0700

I second that the Suffolk Cty NY chapter has (or at least, had) a lot of
very talented technicians.  My introduction to PTG was through the Suffolk
Chapter, when I studied with Steve Fairchild in '73.  I'm surprised to hear
that no one there is willing to administer a bench test.

--Leila

At 02:37 PM 7/26/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I have taken the written exam and would like to take the bench test.
>>However, the fellow in our chapter who administered that test in the past
is
>>no longer able to do so.  It seems as though the other RPTs in our group
are
>>not interested in giving the test.  Is there any simple solution for this
or
>>do I need to wait and travel to a convention to do this. - Matt
>>(Suffolk cty, NY chapter)
>
>Matt,
>
>Yours is a very talented chapter and you are lucky to have three or four
other chapters in the area. But we're all getting older and willing to take
on less. Aside from Mike McCoy's offer, I'd check with nearly chapter
presidents or plan on attending a regional seminar. If you get nowhere,
your RVP is there to help. Let me know if you need some contact names.

>John Lillico, RPT
>Oakville, Ontario
><staytuned@idirect.com>

"Angels fly because they take themselves lightly."