Why not to tune a piano?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:06:54 -0500

>Why is everyone so afraid to get a license or pass a state mandated test to
>have a license to provide services?  I guess I cut a bit too far into the
>blue collar of this profession.

Dear Mr. Rorschach,
Is all this an easy, quick and cheap way to gather information for a
Doctoral Thesis on the reactions of a group of independent business people
confronted with a sampling of typically unimaginative, non functional, and
destructive suggestions given from the viewpoint of the relentlessly
bureaucratic mind? If that's the case, I must say I think you're doing a
remarkable job, and are a cinch to breeze through the review committee. I'm
very impressed. Keep up the good work.

The Shadow,

Ron N