(was pinblock...) Bill Shull

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:44:25 -0400

Hi Bill,

You wrote:
> Sure enjoyed meeting you - that dinner with Brian and Conrad was
> unforgettable in more ways than one - I hope my restaurant faux paus is
> forgiven - you bore the brunt of it, I am afraid.

I enjoyed the company as well.

(I might have said this before, but...)

I feel a little sad for those who were not able to make it to the
convention.  They've missed so much.  It's not just about the classes.  They
were good.  It's much more than just having a good time.  I did.   But the
thing that stands out to me is the bond of friendship that develops over
those few days.

To all who were a part of my Arlington convention experience, thank you,
from the bottom of my heart.   I hope we shall meet again.

Sincerely,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net