Why not to tune a piano?

DavidR2464@AOL.COM DavidR2464@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:27:01 EDT

Give Ron N. the cigar.  Yes, this was part of a research method for a paper
titled "The Bonding and Dissension That Exists In The Community of the Arts."
 Not only did I pose this question to your group but to several other online
art organizations that have online correspondence.  I can tell you by just
the results that I have received today, that no other group has defended
themselves and stood up for each other in such numbers.  I apologize if this
has bothered anyone in anyway but you should be proud in the way that so many
RPT's and Associated members of the PTG have come forward to not only defend
themselves but to defend the rights of others that they only know by this
media called the Internet.  You should be proud that in this day of
government regulations and bureaucracy that an organization such as the PTG
can exist and govern itself without such red tape and license procedures that
I spoke of in the pervious e-mails.  I hope that someday that I can coun't
myself in the numbers that call themselves RPT's.  But in the mean time I
will just humble myself and thank you and BRAVO to your efforts to sustain
that which we call the arts.

Sincerely,
David J. Ritzel