tissue paper punchings

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:21:28 -0700

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the info. The reason I brought up about sanding the bottoms
of keys was because of Newton's comment, that the really thin punchings
are difficult for him to handle. My dry hands don't do too well with
them either.

And I was serious about Yamaha. If you'll look at the back cover of the
June, 1997 PTJ, you'll see a picture of a woman leveling keys at YMM
with a drum sander at her side. (Now, Japan may be a different story.)

Tom