Pinblock/Frame Separation

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:15:08 -0500

>Brian;
> Evidently he tried using a pocketknife?? :-)
>anon.......

Nononono. That was YESTERDAY. Rather than take three steps over to the
bandsaw (and probably lop off my whole arm), I was cutting 1/4" dowel plugs
freehand with a pocketknife. I do this kind of thing so often, and so
automatically (without injury), that I apparently went into the dreaded
Mind Mold Shop Fugue State at the crucial moment and  only allowed for 95%
thumb clearance in case of breakthrough. Naturally, that's when I
experienced the breakthrough. Failed to miss it by "that much".

Rats!

Ron N