Clost millionare, was Re: Piano valuations

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:33:17 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/00 5:00:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
gharvey@netsource.co.nz writes:

<< Hi Willem

 We'd love to have you visit us down here, but it's just the money for the
airfares.
 I've copied your response and will share it with the group, so you never
know... there may be a closet millionaire amongst our membership who just
happens to require your services in person.J

 Good try though Willem,

 Regards
 Graeme Harvey
 New Plymouth
 New Zealand

Graeme.

Thanks for trying to get me down there. We had some church friends visit new
Zealand last year, and they had a terrific time.

A closet millionaire tuning pianos?  I have actually thought about what would
I do if I won the lottery?  We love to travel, but you can only be gone so
long before having to go home. And I am not very good at just sitting around.
I have entertained the idea that I would tune, just for the fun of it, and
ask the customer to give the money to charity.

Of course, that is how I think now. I probably would change my mind if I ever
did win the lottery.

Willem