Copyrigt symbol

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:46:29 -0400

Yes it does. I've been doing it for years with the é in forté as in Greg's Piano
Forté. the function key [Fn] changes some of the lettered keys to a numeric
keypad. For the letter above I press and hold [Fn] + [Alt] and then [J] , [L] ,
[M] . I believe these are called ascii characters. Cheers!
Greg Newell