Pinblock/Frame Separation

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:09:30 -0500

>Oh! I think I know what you mean..it is kind of like when you tell your son
>to be careful of the soldering iron because it is hot and then pick it up to
>clean some trash off of the tip with your fingers? :-(((  (ever try and tune
>with just three fingers of your left hand?)
> Or is this the Chronic MMSFS?
>Jim Bryant (FL)

TMMSFS. That would be the transient variety, like mine, so there is still
hope - intermittent though it may be.   %-)  Usually, all it takes to put
TMMSFS back into remission is a little epidermal cellular damage.
Unfortunately, that's also the principal diagnostic indicator. It figures.

Sigh.

Ron N