Thanks - and still learning from you all

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:11:55 -0500

-------------------------- assorted good stuff -----------------------
>    I just wanted you all to know that I don't dislike the Guild or this
>site.  On the contrary...it's a superb tool!  I just had a bad experience a
>long time ago and still kind of prefer to remain a sideliner.  Just wanted
>you to know that what you have goin' is a good thing, though!!
>
>Later,
>
>Ted Rohde

Ted,
The difference between mourning the injustices of the past, and wallowing
in, and enhancing the resources of the present is a mere short step from
nursing a long past lingering resentment, to active participation. When you
hold back, you're giving the bad guys the game, and 20+ years is a long
time for one senseless event to color your attitudes. This is not a viable
situation, because the bad guys mustn't be allowed to win. It's a moral
imperative, besides being just plain impractical. Since you obviously to
appreciate the benefits, reconsider joining the game. The List is ours, and
yours, and you are us, as we are you. Without the PTG, none of us would
have the privilege and opportunity to avail ourselves of this List, and
without us, the PTG couldn't be in the first place. You've already won, so
where's the down side?

Ron N