Licensed tuners

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 02:22:45 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <Douglasmahard@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: Licensed tuners

> Hi Ric,
> Dido with the Sales and Use Tax Certificate here in Connecticut.  I don't
> mind it though.  I do get the use of the states money for three months
before
> I have to send it to them, and any interest I receive from it sitting in a
> bank account is mine to keep.
>

> Doug Mahard

Yeah but they should exempt the first $20,000 if they want to encourage
small businesses and not make law breakers out of kids who mow lawns in the
summer  or garage sales who net less than 2,000.  It costs the state X
amount to maintain each license.  Those who pay less than what it costs the
state to collect for sure should be exempt. ---ric