QRS Pianomation Installation question.

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:36:39 -0400

I think sooner or later someone will market the hardware to place the S&S=20
sostenuto rod
onto the belly rail where it is supposed to be, avoiding its removal.

That could either be the first step in complete action changing=20
(eliminating the tubular action rails)
or supplied with the retrofit kit.

One of these days . . .

Jon Page