Spooks (was: Re: Why not to tune a piano?)

The Pianolists pianolists@earthlink.net
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 22:57:04 -0700

Bill Ballard <yardbird@sover.net wrote:

>Who remembers the sweet old lady with the elaborate web page
>biography listing all the hardship in her life (most of  which was
>caused by Big Government Bureaucracies), who wrote us to ask who did
>we think we were to charge a helpless poor soul for coming in to do
>90 seconds work with a screwdriver which we should have done on the
>tuning visit the day earlier.
>
>I didn't think she was real, but the scenarios which I could imagine
>to explain her seemed even less real. Oh well, life on the net. Such
>disturbances of the peace come with the territory.

Ah yes! Who could ever forget The "Reverend" Peggy Bie? The last time I
encountered her she was kicking up a ruckus on the Theatre Organ list and
had everyone tied in knots with her nonsense.

Her web page at last check was:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/1095/

...and there was a lovely picture of herself...........scary!!

Dean Randall
Tacoma  Wash.
mailto:pianolists@earthlink.net