Why not to tune a piano?

Daniel Jackson tunemwell@rcn.com
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:39:24 -0500

Thanks for listening and "God save the Colonies"!

> > >                             Dan  Jackson Wmbg VANo,
> >
> > Dan, "It's God save the Queen". We really have to work on you
> > Colonials.
> > <grin>
> >
> > roger
> > Roger Jolly
> > Saskatoon, Canada.

	Roger,
		King George tried that (to work on us) and look what happened! Try to
imagine, if you can, living in a town stuck in about a 5-10 year period
just prior to the American Revolution. Actually it's supposed to be "God
save the King" followed by "God save the colonies" - followed by
whoever's arse you're wanting to pucker up to - we haven't gotten beyond
1776 in many ways.
				Dan Jackson in Billsburg, the Commonwealth (means you can't actually
own any real estate - it belongs to the dept of transportation and the
developers) Va