Wurlitzer Grand

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:16:45 -0400

Hi Ralph -

By all means, just drill, plug, and redrill.  It will only take 5-10
minutes and will not come back to haunt you.

It would be most effective to use a wood "plug" instead of a dowel, so
that you are screwing into cross grain instead of end grain, but for this
application it probably wouldn't matter.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com