Bursitis

Ted Rohde rohde@pdnt.com
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:11:52 -0500

Mr. Ulrich,
    I, too, have a similar problem...rheumatoid arthritis affecting =
various joints that I use in piano work.  I have found that (for my =
case) I have to take prescription amounts of Ibuprofen (four Advil at a =
time, four times a day) and let it build up over a period of several =
days for it to actually take effect.  I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO DO THIS!!! =
 See your physician.  It's what he suggested for me and it definitely =
helps. =20
    I'm also on the road in motels 2-3 nights per week working =
commercial accounts. Motel whirlpools help immensely, in my case.

Ted Rohde
tune440@juno.com