Layout of our digest Ho-um!!

Daniel Jackson tunemwell@rcn.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 00:02:56 -0500

Jon Page wrote:

> At 05:33 AM 04/28/2000 -0600, you wrote:
> >I wholeheartedly agree, I would LOVE to see a list of Subject Headers
> >PRIOR TO the contents of the Digest itself.

After trying to find info in the digest I gave up and joined the list.
Being one of those lurking in the shadows without affiliation (something
tells me not for long) I'd be happy to pony up to help with
organization.
	Several ideas.... start editing now...no entries like this one need be
in there at all. Weed out what is waste and organize what's left. You
can keep the original mess and have an organized one as well.
	After it's all organized publish a well anotated version and get a
return for the effort. People like me (there aren't many...only one
really) would buy it...probably. It could be a series with each one
devoted to a specific theme.
							my last thoughts for the night...Dan J