muting the sound of a grand

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Wed, 3 May 2000 07:03:41 -0700

As part of their PianoDigital line, PianoDisc provides a mute rail that
stops the hammers just before they hit the strings.  I would not suggest
that anyone attempt this that has not been to a training, but there
should be technicians available in your area that could install the
system.  It is available without the electronic components.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Prescott/Phoenix